Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

56 - Get Well

56 - Get Well

Welcome back, dear friends!!! We have a new challenge for you, but before we get to that, let's announce our winners and top 3 from our last challenge, which was KISS.

Winners!

Mr Random has selected # 188 and # 67.

#67 is Elly's Creaties with this lovely heart card.
Elly, you have won the QKR Stampede prize.

 This is Trish's winner card.
Trish, you have the MariAnn Designs package. 

Elly and Trish, please email Mari at the address in the right side bar to claim your prize.

Yvonne has selected the top 3 this time around and here are her choices.

#3 M. Miranda

#35 Ann Marie

#77 Helen

Congratulations ladies, please grab out winner's badge from the sidebar and use it on your blog.

Our sponsors for this is challenge is:

$15 Gift Voucher

Prize 3 Digi's


Our challenge for this fortnight is Get Well. With all the flu and other bugs going around right now, everyone can probably send out lots of these right now.

Here is what we did with all the fun images from Image That!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as one of your TOp 3! It made my day! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE being able to share my cards in your challenges. It makes me happy to have a fun and sweet challenge blog where I can share my art. Thanks for hosting your challenges. I LOVE playing along.
    karen

    ReplyDelete