Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Asian Flair!

Hello! Welcome to another week with the crew! We had lots of beautiful work shared last week so let's get to the winner of the Robyn's Fetish prize...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
63 

Congratulations bastel_fee ! Please contact me at CreativeCardCrew1@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Now onto this week! Our sponsor is the fabulous, Bunny Zoe Crafts!

gif maker

The prize is a £10 store voucher to www.bunnyzoescrafts.com!
The challenge...ASIAN FLAIR!

Now for the DT samples:

Mari Harpham
Mari
Rebekah
Rebekah
Caroline
Caroline
Sharon
Sharon
Agnieszka
Agnieszka
Asian Flair- Karli
Karli




2 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful cards I see here
    I join this challenge
    I made this card this morning I hope you like it
    liefs,ans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry de 1ste ans is niet goed
    de 17de ... ans wel
    liefs,ans

    ReplyDelete